Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our House

Wanted

I'm looking for a house
Said the little brown mouse,
with
One room for breakfast,
One room for tea,
One room for supper,
And that makes three.

One room to dance in,
When I give a ball,
A kitchen and a bedroom,
Six rooms in all.

~ Rose Fyleman




It's hard to believe we have lived here 7 1/2 years!

We moved in with six children and one cat.

Now we have fourteen children, three cats,and two guinea pigs.

I can not wait until it is warmer so I can sit on our front porch again.

It seems like the snow will never melt but I know it will...won't it?

Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment:

  1. though my front porch is much smaller than yours I could sit out there...but never think to use it! Hmmmm maybe I will too this comeing season!

    ReplyDelete