Monday, September 24, 2012

How Cool is This??!!

Guess what we have?!!!!

We have our very own Internet!!!!

Yes!!!

No more 'borrowing' from others.

No more trips to McDonald's

Well, that is if I had my laptop which I don't.

*sigh*

I miss you laptop...

No more not blogging!!

So what should my first post be about using our very own Internet

after a month of no posts??

It should be something spectacular.

Something worth the long absence.

How sad of me.

I seriously only took these few pictures the whole month.

Seriously.

Lame.

But the blogging must go on!


A bowl of bean soup.

It was pretty tasty.


Ok, these are cute.

Lily helping me make bread to sell at our local farmer's market.



This is a fun picture ,too.

Josiah's football game.

Josiah is #22.


Those are my pictures.

I have a little time so want to ramble together?

Here is one of my ultimate favorite quotes of all time.

It sums up my life, my motives.

It explains a whole lot about me.

I would like to be the best at everything, but that is not possible. I risk humiliation because I have a genuine interest in participating.

~ Steve Fossett


Love it.

Here is a little trivia.

Who is on the $500 dollar bill?


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment