Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Random Look

This morning's Dried Plum Sticky Buns

Very good.

Just a side note: No matter how tempting it is to snack on dried plums (aka: prunes but dried plums just sounds better) as you make the buns limit yourself to just a couple. Trust me on that...


What happens when I leave my camera unattended on the dining room table.

Grant took this picture of Joyce yesterday.


Who knew that this fun,innocent lava lamp would cause many nights of nightmares for an eight year old.

I guess it does kind-of resemble a trapped monster trying to get out.


A gift a friend gave us on Sunday.

I love it!


A word search.



A sweet little girl and I were married today.

Sorry for informing you in such an impersonal way but sometimes life happens so fast and one just needs to live in the moment.

Gifts would be appreciated...


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment