Monday, December 24, 2012

Hanging On By A Thread

a very thin, weak thread.

If you have some sort of grievance against me today is the time to let me know.

Do not be shy.

Just make sure you speak up so I can hear you over the rest of those who have words for me.

Is this really Christmas Eve?

All I want to do it curl up in my bed and never come out.

Say and why did the world not end on the 21st?

Maybe the end of the world is just running late.

Today would be a good day for the end to show up.

Plan B would be for me to beg Santa to take me with him on his sleigh after he unloads the kids bundles of coal I mean presents and drop me off in Australia or somewhere far away.

The secret is you can not tell that the day was just bad based on these photos I took today.

Joel and Josh. No editing was done on Josh's eyes. They are big and beautiful naturally like that.


Spice drops. Always a treat.


My sewing for the morning.

Two cute little size 1-2 dresses.



A pink cowgirl skirt


Tweedy Bird! This is a size 5-6 dress.


I had just enough for a tiny baby Tweedy Bird skirt. I guess it to be about 6 to 12 months maybe. It is very cute.


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment