Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pretty and Not So Much...

First,the pretty things I made today:

A sweet little toddler cowgirl dress.



and a very patriotic dress.

This is from On the Road with M' Liss fabric line.


I am still trying to figure out how to take good pictures of my dresses without Lily to model them for me. I am not liking these in front of the quilt ones. They do not show just how cute the dresses actually are. I will try something new the next time.


And now the not so pretty that I made today...

I made pitas!

I can not begin to tell you how terrific they taste!!!!

They did not look very pita-ish but boy did they taste good!!!

Someday I will learn to make homemade hummus.


I forgot to show you what was driving down our street today.

Only in Waseca!!!


Did I ever mention the Journey (the original) is totally AWESOME?!!!!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment