Friday, December 14, 2012

Curtains and Bedrooms

Over the last few years we have been working on painting the attic bedrooms.

Things are starting to look real good.

Grant brought home some beautiful fabric from Ghana so I made curtains for his bedroom.

I kind of made them a tad shorter than I wanted. Some child cut up my measuring tape so I only had inches 22-60 left to work with.

Although, for the rest of the population that would not prove to be a problem, my mind was having a hard time measuring correctly.

The fabric is beautiful and was so fun to work with!


Josh and I painted Grant's room a light brown since he had new curtains.


As you can see Grant is a bare minimalist when it comes to room decor.

That is just fine. There is less to clean that way!


Once upon a time Josh shared a bedroom with Josiah, Cyrus, and Nolan down on the second floor but thought the little attic alcove would be just perfect for his own private bedroom space.

I agree.

He uses his space well.


I guess 18 year old young ladies (aka: Elena) do not need to clean their rooms...

Patches the cat does not seem to mind the mess,though.


Alan's bedroom.

He painted it black and dark green.


His room is usually pretty clean so the mess you see is not a common sight.


We just need to:

paint the attic hallway.

On our 'if we ever win the lottery' wish list would be to replace the windows and bring better heat and electricity up there.

and Elena dreams of her own bathroom...

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment