Monday, May 27, 2013

A Long Weekend

Guess what I am going to do since Jeff has tomorrow off of work?

Sleep late.

I kind of feel like it should be Jeff who should have a chance to sleep in and I should get up early.

A good wife would do that...

Well, maybe...

Jeff's idea of sleeping in is until maybe eight or nine.

That is SO not sleeping in!

No!

I call getting up at twelve or one sleeping in.

My sleeping in trumps Jeff's sleeping in.

Maybe my 'wife example' should not be followed.

Don't do what I do.

Instead, do what I say.

Let your husband sleep in.

Be a good wife.

I do not mind being the bad wife just for sleeping in purposes.

But you should be the good wife.

I will be humbled by your selfless example.

Actually, I really would.

Jeff being the great husband he is ok'd my sleeping in.

In honesty, I feel like I could sleep for days and days.

My body is already preparing to turn...any one speak Icelandic out in blog land?

No?

Well, like I was saying my body must be preparing to turn fjörtíu og fimm soon.

On to other fun stuff...

We had our first Real Group today and I LOVED it!!

I am really looking forward to our group this summer.

I also did a tad of quilt top sewing this evening.

The pictures are not spectacular but these two quilt tops will look great once I get around to quilting them.













Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment