Sunday, May 19, 2013

Today

I spent the afternoon spring cleaning our living room.

I was dusting and thought since I was dusting I might as well take a picture of my grandma's silverware set.

A good excuse to take more random pictures.

Isn't it a pretty set?

It actually belongs to my oldest sister Heide but I have it for the time being.



The silverware box.



I finally took down the last of our Christmas decorations and put away my winter quilts and brought out my spring quilts.



Josh and Naomi planted my Mother's Day flowers in our front weed flower garden.



Now I am getting distracted with the camera.

Joel

No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you, Joel did not change his clothes since yesterday.

~sigh~



Grace



Lily



Back to cleaning...

Um...cat...do you and your babies have to be right in the middle of where I am cleaning?



A pretty gift for me.

Thanks, Joel!!



Cleaning done.

Time for a little relaxation.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment