Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Down Ramble's Way

I know I have been letting too much time pass between my posts.

My couple week blog silence leads to this pretty long rambling post mostly filled with pictures since I am lacking in the word department this evening.

Here are a few of my sewing projects this past few weeks.

These are my most recent quilt blocks.



I had ten cute dog themed fat quarters just hanging around so I made a few quilt tops from them.

A square quilt top





and a crazy nine patch-ish quilt top





I had a set of baby girl 5 inch squares that I bought years ago. I added a few extra squares from my 5 inch square stash and made this fun quilt top.





My ipod cover makes me smiley every time I look at it. You have to love those Jetoy cats!!!



Can't believe she will be 19 in a few short months.



A very handsome profile



Ok, you little guys are a little cuter that the Jetoy cats...





P.S.

Interested in a free baby kitten?

We have nine up for grabs!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment