Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Farmer's Market Count Down

I did indeed sleep in today.

This coming Saturday is the start of Waseca's Farmer's Market!

I did not think I would be back out there selling this year but to Ghana Grant is going so I will happily do my part.

Last year I was the only booth out this early in the year and felt a little silly but I will be out there again this year.

SO as you are driving around town Saturday morning

and you see that lady pulling her green wagon with what looking like her household belongings down main street...

perhaps talking to herself,

It's just me.

No need to worry.

I did a little experiment to see if making little cakes would be a good Farmer's Market thing to sell.

These are white chocolate orange mini cakes. The kids liked them. I might try to make them look fancier.

Gee.

I have absolutely no baking imagination.

~SIGH~



LOVE this picture!



Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment