Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's Called Humoring Mom

and Lily did it well.

Yesterday, it was somewhere between making the Farmer's Market bread for this morning, the kids eating their cucumbers, waiting for Jeff to get home from work, and being out of the way so Joyce could prepare the yard for her bonfire party (did I mention that I had been up for way over 24 hours at that time already?), I rushed through a photo shoot with Lily. What was the hurry? Well, in my sleepless,foggy mind it just had to be done right then. It was on my list, you know. I needed to cross it off.

I had seven skirts that had been waiting to be stored away for my Etsy shop but before that I needed to take pictures of them. Cross it off my list.

I am glad Lily was in a cheerful mood because I was being rush-y.


If I was willing to wait, I could have taken pictures outside of the yard but I decided the yard would be ok.

Not all the pictures turned out as clear as I wanted but my list was what mattered in my sleepy, foggy mind.

The Strawberry Shortcake skirt


The Cats and Dogs skirt.

See, doesn't the top I made look great with the skirt!!



I do like this close-up of the skirt.


What about the retro kitchen gadgets skirt? It turned out cute.



Ah, my little Babushka stacking dolls skirt. One of a kind,you know.


I do not really have a name for this skirt but it is very pretty.

I also made the top that lily is wearing in these last pictures.


A close up


I like how clear this picture is. Too bad the neighbors house and Jeff's car are in view. I will just pretend it is some special location...


I really like this fabric.


Pretty Zinnias.


This picture turned out the best.


Ok, picture taking checked off my list.

I feel better,now.

Thank you Lily for being a good sport!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment