Friday, August 30, 2013

She was Game!

This evening Lily was all up for taking pictures of skirts.

Ya!

Here is the Dr Seuss skirt.



The very pretty bird toile type skirt.



This is my favorite of all of the skirts I have made this last few months. A red country feel calico skirt.



This carousel toile is very sweet.



Here is a close-up of the carousel toile. Well, a semi close-up.


A sweet country calico skirt.



Crafty Chloe riding her unicorn.



I am pretty pleased with this top I made for Lily to wear for the pictures. I found the cute 'specialty cotton' with the ribbon and lace already sewn on the fabric. I added a back, lining, and tie straps. Very simple but it looks so delicate and like I spent hours on it when in fact it only took 15 minutes or so. It looks just wonderful with the skirts.


Oh, that silly Lily...


What motivated her to agree to do the photo shoot with me?


I promised her she could play a game on my Ipod...


and that she could wear lipstick.


Apparently, she had taken my lipstick and hid it in her drawer for such an occasion as this.


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment