Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Few Bargains

I scored a few fun bargains at a 4H garage sale that was held in the 4H building at our local fair grounds.

I really like bargains!!

Especially the ones that run in the dollar or less range.

What kind of bargains do I look for, you are asking yourself.

Awesome ones!

I might use this in an up-cycled skirt or something in my Etsy shop.

I might resell it in my fabric shop.

I might just use it as is.

All I know is it is very pretty.


One can find random jars at most sales but one like this?

I think not!


Should I repaint it and put new glass in it?

Or

Should I repaint it and maybe use some of that chalkboard paint on the part where the glass goes?

Or

Should I repaint it and make a fabric tack board?

Not sure but it will be very cool when I finish it!!


Ok, this was just cute and tiny.

I am a fan of cute and tiny things like this chair!!

This chair is wonderful just the way it is.

No changes needed!

*Notice the tiny crib in the back ground? That was a terrific find from a few months ago. You can smile at it. I do. It rocks. Not really. It is just a crib, not a rocking crib...but it totally rocks!*


These are my kind of bargains!!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment