Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Wednesday

I thought doing some of the homeschooling outside would be nice.

More accurately, I just corrected their daily work outside today.

It is a very nice day out!!

No mosquitoes yet.


I finished two more little outfits today.


This little top and diaper cover is my favorite of my creations.


Did you notice the neat old chalkboard as my photo prop? Here is the story behind that little gem. This afternoon Josiah had an appointment in town. Lily and I walked him to his appointment. After the Josiah's appointment he ran on home but Lily and I made a visit to the coffee shop in town. The antique store close to the coffee shop is going out of business so Lily and I took a peek around to see what they had left. I got the chalkboard for $10.00! A reasonable price in my mind. I had seen the chalkboard there before and really wanted to buy it but at that time it was way too expensive. I bought it and Lily and I carried it home. I am VERY pleased!! Jeff bought Lily some chalk so she could draw on it. Pretty cool!!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment