Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Little This and That on a Saturday

Joel and Loki enjoying the warmth.


See, didn't I tell you this little chair was an awesome buy?!


I had an idea to add a little texture to one of my girl dress patterns. I just wanted to see if I could add little tucks to a bodice without an actual pattern telling me how to do it.

This is what I came up with. I still need to add the skirt but I was pretty pleased with the results so far so I wanted to show you.


I just love the fabric. It is from Joann Fabrics. I bought it a few years ago and have been holding onto it for the perfect dress look to use it on. I am pleased because Joann's still carries this fabric on their Calico wall. That means I can offer other sizes in my shop if I like. Cool.


I also made homemade bias strips for the arm holes.


I will hopefully get the rest of the dress done this week or maybe next week.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment