Thursday, December 18, 2008

Highlights

Hurray! Our furnace is fixed!It was a simple clogged hose or something like that...No worries Barb! This doesn't mean I will cancel our girls' Caribbean island vacation! ;-)

I heard rumors today that Lily was eating her poop while she was in her playpen...hmmm...I saw no evidence of that when I checked on Lily. I went to the source of the rumor and I was told it was true. Here is the scoop. Alan saw Lily sitting in her playpen this morning with her diaper off lying next to her as she sat as happy as a clam playing with a piece of her poop. What would an 11 year old do in this instance you might think...call his mom maybe,leave and pretend he knew nothing about it? No, sweet Alan took the poop away,re-diapered her and wiped off her hands and went on with his day.What do you think about that!? Good kid that Alan. I will need to remember not to put Lily in a dress without tights or a diaper cover anymore.Sorry Lily, no more poop eating for you!


Grant is very proud of his basketball picture in a 13 year old boy sort of way.Grant is in the green shorts. He really is enjoying his basketball season.

No comments:

Post a Comment