Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Sweet Little School Tree

I am running a day late with this but we finally put up our small school tree! Each child has a little paper cone with their name ready on the tree for their special morning treat now through Christmas.I am thinking I should actually call this our school Advent Tree,shouldn't I? Tonight Jeff wanted to make little mini peanut butter cookies to put in each child's cone.Sounds good to me!We will see in the morning what Jeff the baker decided to bake.

A HUGE THANKS to Elena,Nolan, and Josh for setting up the tree and getting the cones made and labeled.I was a tad on the unmotivated side today.

A side note...I know the holiday prep baton is being passed down into good hands.I never thought I could let go of things like this but sitting with a good cup of hot coffee watching all the hub bub going on around me is very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment