Friday, March 2, 2012

Not Sure What To Think

As you see I was able to get on to blog a post but this is after at least three hours trying and trying to get my google sign-in page which in turn signs me into Blogger.

I am SO SO SO frustrated!!!!

I might actually switch to Wordpress or something because this is just crazy. Is anyone else having problems with Google or Blogger?

These past weeks I have not been able to sign in to Blogger by means of my Favorites link (which was what I usually did for years) or even the little sign in link from another Blogger blog. Nor can I sign in via the Blogger link I get by using various search engines.

FRUSTRATING!!!!!

The way I was able to access my Blogger (actually Google) sign-in page yesterday and after numerous tries this evening was to search blogger and click onto the chased link under the main Blogger search link on Yahoo. Make any sense?

Tell me why Blogger and Google have to be connected?

I have actually been having many problems with Google so I have been using Yahoo as my default search engine.

What is the deal?

Anyone know?

Maybe it is just my stupid (sorry for the strong words) computer.

As long as I can get on to blog I will try to get a few posts in but I am seriously thinking about switching from Blogger if I can not figure out what is going on.

Warmly, A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment