Friday, March 9, 2012

What's Been Cookin'

this past month?

I have all these yummy pictures that I intended to make into multiple blog posts this past month.

I thought I would condense them into one tasty compact blog post for you!

Farm fresh scrambled eggs on the left. Store bought eggs on the right. What a color difference. Which ones would you like for breakfast?



Fruit granola bars.



Not your school cafeteria toasty-dogs!




Our weekly soup had the addition of these BEAUTIFUL noodles



Thank you to whoever thought to send these our way!



and getting ready to mix the dough for our tasty pizza rolls



Ready for the oven.



Inspire you?

And guess what is my favorite show to watch on Netflix these days?

None other than

The Take Home Chef

Curtis Stone is great!

Ummm...Curtis...we apologise for laughing at your lavender shirt in the past HyVee food flyer.

I am not sure why HyVee tends to make you look kind-of dorky.

You really are pretty cool.

Warmly,

A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment: