Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What A Nice Day!!!

Are you enjoying it as much as I am?

I will just have to double post today!!!

I have my other post geared up to be posted this evening but the day has been SO nice I thought I would take some fun pictures!

Of our breakfast, of course!!

Today was a nice waffle kind of day.

It just took a little more than a half hour to make waffles for the kids and myself.

Too bad dad was at work.



Pretty with the fruit on top aren't they?



The kids slept in a while so I added scrambled eggs to my waffles and had a quiet breakfast out on the front porch. Kind of like an outdoor cafe.



These are the pretty flowers Jeff brought my last night. The perfect touch to my time.





I found this cute little cup at a second hand store. Doesn't it have a Beatrix Potter kind of look? It is one of my very favorite things.



Enjoy the weather!!

Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment