Thursday, March 22, 2012

Another Wednesday Evening of Fun!!

I have to confess that I missed a lot of our Wednesday Evening activities last night!

I was so behind with my day I was scrambling to get a late night dinner ready for our whole family once our teens got home from their youth group. That being the case, I missed our praise and worship time as well as Jeff's Bible teaching time and the games! I need to be more organized next week!! From what my ears heard the kids had fun!

Here is what I did make it to...

The craft for the night.

This pile of terrific craft stuff



was used to make homemade bookmarks along the theme of Queen Esther. We took a few weeks off in March so we finished up Esther last night.



The kids each made there own bookmark for their Bibles.



I passed out the treat. Oatmeal cookies with dried cherries and figs. They were very tasty!! The dried cherries and figs showed up on our porch steps yesterday morning. A very kind lady named Audrey dropped them off for us. Thanks Audrey!! I put them to good use!!!



I handed out color sheets.




Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment: