Friday, March 2, 2012

Something New?

Ok.

NOW what is going on!!!!

My whole Blogger post writing page is different!

I want my old post writing page back.

Why do things have to change?

I am feeling a little like I am standing on shifting sands here in Blogger-ville.

Maybe the changes with the Blogger interface (?) was what is causing troubles with me not being to access my Blogger account? Time will tell.

Ok.

I will now move on to less complain-y posts.

The posts that will appear over the next few days I will belt out now and future date them just in-case I can not get back into my account.

There will be a mix of February happenings and current happenings.

Enjoy!!

Warmly,

Patchwork Mommy

P.S.

Is there really no spell check on this new post page?

I am in trouble...

Found it.

It is under the Compose tab.  I usually wrote under the HTML tab before.

Changes.

Changes.

I am not fond of changes.

1 comment:

  1. You can change back to the old format. This happened to me too. Look for the little tool icon. It looks like a gear. Then find old blogger interface and it will change it back. I am with you I like the old better.
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete