Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Random Day

Today was a pretty intense day.

Mondays tend to be that way.

Are they that way at your house?

I really did not wake up crabby.

Honest.

Just do not ask the kids for their opinion.

They get confused sometimes.

They do.

I was not trying to micro managing things.

Honest.

I did not have a bee in my bonnet.

Really.

Honest.

Ok, maybe I had a little attitude.

Maybe, just maybe I had an edge to me.

Ok, ok I might have had a few *just a few* bees in my bonnet.

Sigh.

I want to start today all over.

Correct the damage I have done.

Un-hurt the feelings I hurt.

I have to say I have a very forgiving, gracious family.

A mom needs that.

This mom really needs that.

Tomorrow will be better.

I was thinking of this song and found it on YouTube.

Gee,can it really be over 20 years old?

I sure am an oldie. But the song is still great.




And not to forget, here are pictures of a random day.














Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

1 comment:

  1. ahhh sometimes i wonder if i am hurting or helping having the girls witness and sometimes be wounded by the "messiness" of my day? it seems awful overwhelming sometimes.....

    ReplyDelete