Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Testing...One...Two...Three...Testing

Pour me something tall and strong. Make it a Hurricane   Iced Mocha before I go insane.

It's only half past twelve but I don't care...It's five o'clock somewhere"


Ok, today was not that bad.

It was a long day but not necessarily a bad day.

I did walk to the coffee shop with Lily and Joel to get a little mental 'space' .

It did me some good.

A few kids and I also tested out my new camera.

I am very excited.

I saved up my Etsy shop earnings (Jeff added a little to the pot as well. Thanks Jeff!) and got a real, real good deal on this camera on Ebay. Bidding on auctions ending in the middle of the night pay off sometimes. Now I can learn to take better pictures!

Yes!!

Here are our first test picture without even reading the directions!

Alan (taken by me)



Grant (taken by Alan)



Flowers (taken by Grant)



Josh, Alan, Joel, Nolan, Me, and Lily (Taken by Grant)



The baby kitties (taken by me)







Lily (taken by me)






I can tell the difference compared to the birthday pictures that I had posted of Alan's birthday yesterday.

Now, I need to figure out what all the different settings do.

Oh, this will be fun.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

1 comment:

  1. New cameras are awesome!!!! Mine is not so new...still under a year and I am trying hard to figure out all the bells and whistles. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete