Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Love Looks Like Something

"There is always enough because I died. There is always enough because I died."

 



"Tina, remember this.

You need to remember this.

You need to hold on to this.

There is always enough because I died.

Always.

Stop for the one."

I want to stop for the one.

I want Love to look like something to Jeff and the kids.

I want Love to look like something when others see me living my life.

I want my doors to be open wide in anticipation of the Lord's calling.

I do not want to wait for God's shout to be called forward.

No, I want to be ready when he whispers.

I do not want to miss it.

I want to hear His whisper.

As long as I am here on earth,

I do not want to sit still.

I want to be moving forward.

I could sit still and coast.

I could justify it in my mind.

God would love me just the same.

But I would always wonder what I could have been missing out on.

What other race could I have run.

No, I want my doors wide open in anticipation of that sweet whisper that calls us to trust and follow Him and to stop for the one no matter who (or what ) that one would be.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment