Sunday, April 28, 2013

Waseca Prom 2013!!

WOW!!!

This is a very first for this mom!!

I have SO many pictures that it was hard to pick which ones to share.

~~~~~

Grant

My handsome 17 year old!!



Grant and his date Jordan.



Jordan is SO beautiful!!!



A group of good looking kids!!



Grant, Danny, and Conrad



Danny and his girl



Danny



Conrad and Joella



Beautiful dresses!





Grant and Joyce



Jordan and her grandma

This is one of my favorites!!



Conrad and Grant



What a fun day today was!!

My mind is still processing how the years have flown by.

I am SO proud of my son.

I LOVE you Grant!!!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

1 comment:

  1. simply SMASHING!! and this timely post settles the
    debate that "YES, homeschooled kids can go to prom".
    thankyouverymuch ;-)

    ReplyDelete