Friday, April 12, 2013

Fragments

Have you been wondering what random thought fragments have going through my head today?

Exponents

The messy fridge

Double negatives

Sleep

Pronouns

Matthew 23:37

Weight (meaning mine...I SO need to lose some.)

Justin Beiber's new hair cut (what!?)

Forgiveness

Molly and Ireland

Spiritual gifts

Sleep

Warm weather (or lack of it)

Micheal Murphy's Wild Fire (where did that come from...)

Freedom in Christ

Sleep

Sewing

Just a few of the fragments that kept drifting in and out of my mind today not fully taking root.

I focused on the 'here and now' long enough to get most of the kids schooling done (which took me until almost 5 pm to finish up), build in to a few relationships, quickly get things presentable for a visitor, and finish up a few quilts I had almost done.

Now I can sleep.

Here are the quilts I finished this evening.



 
 
"There's been a hoot-owl howling by my window now for six nights in a row..."
 

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

1 comment: