Friday, April 5, 2013

~SIGH~

I am sorry I have been quiet these last few months and sticking to mostly photo posts. My mind has been consumed with things like home school curriculum purchasing. That takes almost all of my mental focus each year. I mostly just had to organize what child needs what workbooks in each subject. Not so hard but doing it for the thirteen this year can get pretty confusing. In my spare moments I have been adding to carts on various on-line sites. Well, now everything is done and purchased. My focus will now be to make a ruff plan of what to accomplish when.

It is pretty melancholy to think of Grant, our second oldest child, graduating in the spring. It is hard to believe! I feel like I barely started and now both Elena and Grant are adults! I just had to buy them something home school-y just because so I bought Grant and Elena each nice adult Bibles and a biology color book for Elena.

~SIGH~

Why does time go so fast?

~SIGH~

Deep in thought

~SIGH~

*~*

I found these pictures on my camera.

Nolan (13) and Joyce (16)




Yes, you can say it.

I already know.

I have beautiful kids.
 

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful children indeed!!! I am glad to see you are back! :) I have enjoyed the pictures though, but look froward to hearing about your families goings ons. ~ Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete