Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Blustery Wednesday

I called our utility company this morning to double check our high bill. She did indeed confirm that it was NOT a typo nor was it a meter mistake.

~Sigh~

Large families, drafty old houses, extreme cold, and chilly feet are not a good mix. It makes for a high bill. She said we will have one more rather high bill this next month and then it should lower. Gee, our house is heated by gas primarily but because of the cold we had turned on the supplemental electric wall heaters. That must have been what added that extra to the bill. I am very nervous to get the gas bill.

On a very sweet note Joel made me a Night Rhymes book. He added this original night rhyme. This is going to be a keeper!


I finished the dress that matches the skirt I made last night. The dress turned out wonderful!

I putzed around taking pictures of it with the help of my model. The pictures turned out pretty good but would have been that much better in day light.














Stay warm Thursday. It is going to be another cold day in this now Dome-less state.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment