Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Prep

"Three layers of moist cake topped with creamy icing is like a slice of heaven.
Knowing it’s as close as your freezer... well, that’s even better."


Yum. Yum.

Nothing like a little Pepperige Farms.

Thanks Jeff!!!!


Elena and I are going to make a special handmade treat for all the kids for Valentine's Day.

Can you figure out what the treat might be?

Here is a hint...


I am also going to make homemade Valentine's cards with goodies.

It will be a fun day of projects.


I will show you the finished Valentine's goodies tomorrow.

I hope they turn out as pretty and as special as I envision they will.

I think they will...

We are also making individual Valentine pizzas as well as celebrating Odell's birthday Valentine's evening.

It is also our Friday 'movie night'.

Wow!

A triple fun time!!!

I will sleep in a bit on Saturday...

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment