Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Randoms

Two almost finished skirts.


I am going to miss getting them into my Etsy shop for Valentine's Day.

Oh well.

At least they will be ready for next year.

Like I say, I am always thinking steps ahead of the the rest...

~Sigh~

Yes, yes, that was said tongue and cheek.

You were not supposed to tell, you know.

It is all about the illusion..

But truth, I am usually miles behind...


Moving on.

A little Fancy Nancy


Moving on a little further...

The perfect candle.

Much care was taken by Josh to preserve the perfectly placed wax drips.


To conclude this post I would like to quote Fancy Nancy from her Favorite Fancy Words book shown above,

"répondez s'il vous plaît"

 aka: RSVP

Hm...realizing that fancy set of words does not apply right now.

Does this introduce an awkward moment into the content of my post?

Kind of thinking it does.

Maybe I will change the fancy words to:

Passez une bonne nuit!!

aka: have a good night!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

1 comment:

  1. The skirts (cute!!), despite a few hearts, could be worn all year. So maybe, put them on Etsy and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete