Saturday, November 14, 2009

So Much To Catch Up On

It is kind of odd for me to not blog for a whole week isn't it? I just have not been very motivated to post this past week but there sure has been blog-able stuff. Needless to say, I am writing this post Monday evening but back posting it as Saturday the 14th because I have some ground to cover. I will stick to picture highlights.

Are you ready?


A great big THANK YOU to my blog friend Sheila for this special gift she sent me! Isn't it just beautiful?! The kids and I will be having a lot of fun hot chocolate tea parties this winter.



Sheila also send some fun things for schooling the kids.

Sheila,your thoughtfulness meant so much to me. Thank you!!!




This has been a fruitful past few days in the quilting area.I completely finished six quilts. A few are on their way to their destination and the rest I listed in one of my Etsy shops.



Lily was hard at work this weekend training for her future kitchen zone chore.
She did not even complain about dish-pan hands!




No comments:

Post a Comment