Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Working Slowly

I have been slowly working on my baby girl quilt tops. There is a very sweet family who adopted twin baby girls. I thought it would be fun to make coordinating quilts for her babies. I'm pretty sure they do not read my blog so this post is not a surprise spoiler. This first quilt top I just finished this evening.



Here is the coordinating one I showed the other day.



I'm pleased with how they turned out. I wanted them to be the same size but the top quilt ended up to be a little smaller than the second quilt. I am considering whether or not I should add a border to the top quilt to make up for the size difference. But I am exited to get them all quilted up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff and the kids arrived home safe and sound Monday night. It sure was quiet around here with out them. Now things are loud and back to normal!


1 comment: