Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Trip, A Quilt, and Trade

This morning after Jeff,Elena,Grant,Alan,and Josh finished their paper routes they left for Illinois to visit Jeff's family. It has been a quiet lonely day around here today. I think it is funny that I have no worries with Jeff leaving me behind with ten children for the weekend.I remember the days when we had four or five and I would just dread Jeff leaving me home for the weekend even if he would be taking a few children with him! Have I changed that much?

I have been working on three quilts for friends who either just had or will have babies soon.All three are girls so I wanted to do something scrappy with the extra fabric scraps I had left over from the girlish baby blankets I made recently.

I will not tell who they are for exactly to keep a little surprise but I could not not show off what I finished so far.

Here is a sneak peek at one of them. This is my artistic photo.



I just LOVE the white around the nine patches.




I just finished up another trade with Creations by Carleen last week and her beautiful items arrived a few days ago. Like always Carleen did a beautiful job!



No comments:

Post a Comment