Monday, November 16, 2009

The Last Of My Post Marathon

The highlight of Elena and Dad's (Jeff) weekend was attending Saturday's Awake and Alive Tour up at the Minneapolis Convention Center.

Skillet, Decyfer Down, The Letter Black, and Elena's favorite Hawk Nelson, were in attendance.

The had a great time!

Elena with The Letter Black



Hawk Nelson performing



Elena with one of the members of Hawk Nelson.Sorry, Elena I forgot his name at the moment.




Here are a few short videos to appreciate the night.


Hawk Nelson



Skillet



*Note to my Zoo friend: I just can not imagine why you would ever have your kids turn the Skillet music down when you enter the room. Hehe. ;~)

I think I am caught up on my posts.

Hope to see you all tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. I have a son who not only likes this crazy music, he writes it and performs it....have Elena check them out at
    http://www.myspace.com/abridgefromnormal

    They don't really have moustashes....just being crazy....they also have a new member who I heard is quite the amazing guitar player. :)


    They have two CD's out, but haven't been doing many shows now that school is back in session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon would've loved seeing these bands. He listens to them all the time on his iPod. It looks like they had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete