Sunday, November 8, 2009

Being A Grandma...

at the same time as being a mom to a toddler mixed in with all the other children I find very exhausting!!!

What Tina's a grandma?!

Ok,not really a grandma but in Joel's mind I am.

Joel has been running around with his kid for the past few days. I think his name is 'baby' but I'm not sure. A grandmother who does not remember her first grandchild's name is sad,isn't it?

How is Joel doing as a dad,you ask? Well,he says "NO,I'm not the dad.I'm the mom!" At least he keeps 'baby' cozy in a little toddler sock so he does not get cold. Guess where 'baby' sleeps at night? Right on my pillow. At least my grandchild is a quiet sleeper.




So far Lily does not seem to mind sharing the attention with 'baby'.Do you think she realizes he is only a potato?




3 comments: