Friday, April 1, 2011

My Group Of Teens

I just LOVE when my four teens come home after youth group on Wednesday nights!

Jeff picks them up from youth group about 9-ish, they might drop a few friends off at their houses, and then Jeff and the four head over to McDonald's for a treat.

Then they come home.

I can think of a more than a few words describe this late night time experience:

Loud

Energetic

Hyper

Thought provoking

Bicker-ish

CRAZY!!!!

BUT I LOVE IT!!!!

Every crazy part of it!!

Here are a few picture to prove the fun we have.

Joyce and Elena being SO VERY hyper.

Is it the spirit of the Lord or the McDonald's ice-cream...not sure.



Now here Grant, Alan, Joyce, and Elena are all discussing the talk Pastor Chris had on the end times.

Well, they are just being a little silly now (or texting their friend in Elena's case) but before this they really were having a great conversation.



I was thinking this past Wednesday how very thankful I am to have the greatest group of children.

I do not feel like I am the greatest mom most of the time but I get teary eyed to think God saw fit to let me be a mom of a very special family anyway.

Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

2 comments:

  1. wow this all sounds familiar!:) And you do have a great family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Isn't it like that every day at your house? Of course you are the mom of a very special family and that is BECAUSE of you and Jeff. Great job!!!
    Love you all!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete