Saturday, May 14, 2011

Family Force 5

Most likely if you are reading this post Saturday evening, Elena, Grant, Alan, Dad, and a few friends are enjoying Family Force 5's Tourantula concert at The First Ave in Minneapolis! I wonder what song they are singing right now?

Elena has been looking forward to this concert for months.

She had this great idea to make a few t-shirts to wear to the concert.


Excellent Idea!

It starts with a plan.

Elena's t-shirt sketch.



Next on the list is the materials.

Glow-in-the dark paint a MUST have.



Looking good!






I thought if we were a singing group we could be called Family Force 16 but Elena thought that was a bit lame sounding.

I could play the tambourine and Dad the Comb but I guess that was even lamer.

I still remember a few of the moves to The Hustle.

Disco will make a comeback and Family Force 16 will be ready when it does.


Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment