Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Still A Little Bit

of mom.

Although Elena is becoming her own person,developing her own style as demonstrated in her newly painted room, it is nice to see there is still a little mom left hanging around.

Elena still sleeps with her favorite mom made quilts.





Elena still has the table I made, gee, about ten years ago. It was my table making craze. Most of the tables I made did not last long. Something about poor craftsmanship or something...

Notice the cute mom-made mini churn dash quilt table cloth.



Hidden under the table cloth are my doodles. I do not remember, but Elena said I would talk on the phone and doodle on the table.



Of course, Elena is desiring a comforter that matches her room,and wants to paint the table but I think there will be little bits of mom will still be hanging around.

Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment