Friday, January 11, 2013

A Few Frocks and Such

Muffin-pan eggs and oatmeal scones with orange and apple made a fun breakfast.


Elena giving Lily nail polishing tips.

Oopsy.

I guess I overlooked Lily's need to change her clothes from yesterday. She fell asleep in her day clothes last night and it did not register in my mind until I looked at this picture that I should have had her change. What awesome parenting skills,Tina!


Joel and Josh making snowmen



Shiloh giving the guinea pigs an intimidating 'who's the boss?!' stare down


Cyrus brought home his football pictures today.


My sewing for the day.




I am kind-of glad tomorrow is the end of the week. I have had a week long headache, not much sleep, and am looking forward to a Saturday nap. I have been prickly, harsh, and have not been rising above my negative attitude well this week. A lengthy nap would do me well.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment