Saturday, January 19, 2013

Riding Along In My Automobile Among Other Things

Grant and his new car!!!

Wow!!!

How did this happen?

He was a tiny baby just yesterday...

I am so proud of you Grant!

He earned every penny to pay for this car on his own.

Grant's hard work at McDonalds sure did pay off.


Grant and a few of his sibs on their way to the high school for various after school activities.


Josh pointed out this bird in one of our trees. I had never seen a bird like this. It is very pretty.


Josh made me this wonderful decoration today.


I was back to sewing this afternoon.

I made a few Valentine cards to go with


some Valentine treat bags I made for my Etsy shop.


The bags are reversible. How neat is that!!


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

1 comment:

  1. sorry it took so long to comment on this post too! i had so many things wander in my head! here they are:
    Go Grant! what a good example. there are so many that are watching and learning. i think a pair of fuzzy dice and a certain justin bieber song are in order for this car (hah!)
    and the group picture screams the "outsiders" which i asked elena if she has seen and she hasn't which really dates me! but seriously... except for a certain girl in the car which would make it the 2013 version!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete