Saturday, January 5, 2013

Falling Asleep

I am falling asleep right here as I type.

So tired!!

But on to my evening's dress creation!


See,I told you this was an awesome pattern!


And I just LOVE this fabric!!


Jeff's cheerful face this evening as he patiently listened to me carry on all fussy like.

So many woes...

let's see:

someone keeps moving my sewing scissors, I am fatish and have jiggly old lady arms, I think I forgot to rinse the conditioner out of my hair this morning so my hair looks like an oil factory,...sigh...too many woes to count...but Jeff listens, all the same.

He is a very good guy.


The cherry on the sunday this evening was Sam Romo from LightSwitch sent me a personal email!!!


Who cares that it was just a spam email.

You know you are someone when you get spam from a famous band member.

Should I worry that he is stalking me?

Teasing.

Actually, if you ever have the privilege to meet the Romo brothers count yourself blessed. Jeff and Elena have met them and they are great guys. Their parents raised them well.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment