Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kindnesses

To my dear friends Jeannie and Barb I thank you so much for your friendship!

I am a very quirky person but you two have the abitity to understand me despite that.

Not an easy thing to do!

I appreciate your listening ears and wise words.

Happy Jack says my thoughts well.

When you find a friend in trouble
Pass along a word of cheer.
Often it is very helpful
Just to feel a friend is near.

~ Happy Jack (The little squirrel who wears a gray suit and dwells in Green Meadow.)

Very well said Happy Jack!

And thank you my dear friends.


On another note:

Nolan and Grant kindly let me snap a picture of them as they were heading out the door for wrestling practice and weight lifting (respectively) this afternoon.

Two handsom young men!


Lily is very fond of this hat Mrs. Byron included in a few bags of clothes she dropped by today.


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

1 comment:

  1. i know teenage boys and cameras don't nicely mix so that was very nice of them and they are so handsome and have good character to match :-)

    ReplyDelete