Friday, January 18, 2013

VICTORY! Did You Miss It?

For those of you who might have missed the end meaning of my rambling and drama queen-ish post yesterday, I sum it up with one word

VICTORY

I had victory in Christ.

Sing song voice

VICTORY

I stepped out of the muck of my attitude.

I stayed away from that wound licking corner.

I obeyed the Lord and I served.

I served Jeff.

I served the kids.

We served the recipients we made cookies for.

It took faith and a lot of the Lord's strength to obey this:

I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat is planted in the soil and dies, it remains alone. But its death will produce many new kernels--a plentiful harvest of new lives.

John 12:24


But in the end

for that evening

for that moment

the battle was won.

I hope you did not miss that in my post yesterday.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment