Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Thursday

I'll call this post for the lack of a catchy title thinking brain tonight.

It is nice to have a few children working at McDonalds and one of whom that can drive to buy me up a little mid afternoon pick-me-up.


This is what happens when the cats run out of cat food and a child who has an aversion to eating at the table. Hey, no judging, I have 15 children and I found something called parenting liberty...I said it with a song voice...liberty...trust me, Lily will not be eating on the floor when she gets big...but this could be good missionary training...


Odell worked hard and made me this very pretty decoration.


A diorama Joel made today. He wants you to especially notice the apple falling from the apple tree.



A dress I made this evening.

I LOVE it!


I will SO be making more of this pattern!!!!!


Just in case you were interested, the pattern is from this book.


I know it is a nightdress pattern but,gee,doesn't it makes the perfect day dress!!!


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment