Sunday, September 22, 2013

Farmer's Market, Parade, and Coffee

Today was a very fun day.

First off was the Farmer's Market.

It was my last chance to raise money for Grant's Ghana trip. Grant leaves this coming Wednesday morning!!!!! He is fully funded for his trip thanks to SO many kind generous people. I do have to mention that without the extreme generosity of the Christ Community Church Mission Committee as well as so many kind individuals Grant would probably not be able to go. This morning I was selling my bread to give Grant a little spending money.

Next was the 26th Annual Waseca Marching Classic parade. The parade started shortly after the farmer's market so I packed up my wagon and watched the parade since the parade came down the street right by the parking lot the farmer's market is on. Elena was so helpful because she took Joel and Lily to find a good spot to watch the parade so I did not have to try to maneuver my farmer's market wagon through the parade crowds.

Grant kept me company during the parade. He happened to like this car so I took a picture of it. Gee, I will miss him SO much when he is in Ghana!! Grant really is one of my best friends.





Jeff and most of the kids were in the parade passing out candy with our church Real Life


How could I not show you this terrific smile from Josh!


The Real Life parade wagon.






After the parade, Elena, Joel, Lily, Josh, and I went to The Daily Grind for coffee.

It really was a fun day!

Warmly,

A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment