Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Number 83

I have not been able to make it to very many of the kids sporting events over the years but this year I am determined to make it to a few.

Those other sports moms can be pretty intimidating. They know their stuff. I made the mistake of referring to a football quarter as an inning today. Good thing only Jeff heard an corrected me.

Today I walked over to the school fields to watch Waseca's 8th grade football team play against Fairmont. I got some fun action pictures of Nolan #83.

I am not versed in action pictures so they are a bit blurry but Nolan looks awesome!








The varsity football players were practicing on the field next to Nolan's game field so as the varsity players were finishing up their practice I go a quick photo of Josiah. He is the boy in the front.


Here is a question: how many Oreos does one have to mindlessly eat while watching 4400 on Netflix to finally notice too many were eaten?

Hit...two rows are left.

Sigh.

Why do I do things like that?

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment