Friday, September 27, 2013

Great Find!

This past weekend there was an estate sale a few blocks away.

and look at what I bought for $20.00!


Now, look at what was with it!!!

I believe it is a 1954 machine.

Nice and solid.

I am excited to sew with it.


The stool had a bunch of goodies in it.


This alone was worth the money. The fun part it this button hole adapter works on my regular machine! COOL!!! I used this to make the buttons on the plaid blue jacket Lily was modeling the other day.


These three books I picked out of the free book bin.




It is very fun to buy a part of someone's history. It is like I am carrying on their legacy or something.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

1 comment:

  1. i am pretty jealous of your finds!! we stopped in at the new consignment store in waseca.....JUNK i tell you!

    ReplyDelete