Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Few Quick Pictures From The Week

Lily rockin' with attitude.


A few of the treasures Joyce and Josiah found in a free box on the side of the road.


A $60.00 oven coil replacement. Yikes! I wish that was in the free box along the side of the road.


The baby kitties are starting to open their eyes.


Testing my skills by adding collars to two A-line dresses I am making. I made the collar pattern myself.


Here is the first dress finished. Isn't the fabric awesome!! Notice what I did? Look behind the bow. The collar pieces are set too far apart. I did not think about the seam allowance around the neckline. I will correct it on the next dress.


Lily still with her Strawberry shortcake freckles. It was hard to get her to corporate to get good pictures. A mini photo shoot after a bunch of candy is not a good thing.


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment