Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Random Day

A special banana, walnut, chocolate chip heart pancake Josh made for me for supper.


The starting of p.j. bottoms for Anya. I was able to squeeze in a pair for Lily thanks to the fabric design not being one directional. Cut them out this evening and will sew them up tomorrow.


It is cute flannel, isn't it? All this flannel I had in my stash was meant to be Christmas pajamas a few Christmas' ago for the girls. Well, at least I am getting around to making them!


How will these ever get clean?! I already soaked, scrubbed, and washed these and they still look like this. Any tips?


Another garage sale find that a few boys and I wagoned home last week.


A window ready for Halloween thanks to Joel,Josh,and Lily


A cat named Pippy enjoying this evening's rain storm.


A princess named Lily really wanting to run in the rain but it is way too late.

#whatwouldtheneighborsthink


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment